Al-Nusra commander: US, Israel, Saudi’s back ISIS
TruNews, Sept 29, 2016
Jabhat al-Nusra unit commander Abu Al Ezz told Koelner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper journalist Jurgen Todenhofer that the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia support and arm terrorist groups in Syria.
- “Yes, the US supports the opposition [in Syria], but not directly. They support the countries that support us. But we are not yet satisfied with this support.”
- Jabhat al-Nusra unit commander Abu Al Ezz: Militants should be receiving more “sophisticated weapons” from their backers to succeed against the Syrian government.
- “The fight is difficult. The regime is strong and gets support from Russia.”
- “[Jabhat Al-Nusra]won battles thanks to TOW rockets. Due to these rockets, we reached a balance with the regime. Our tanks came from Libya via Turkey, joined by the [BM-21] multiple rocket launchers.”
- The government forces have an advantage because of aircraft and missile launchers, but “we have the American-made TOW missiles, and the situation in some areas is under control.”
- On Question if US-made TOW missiles were intended for FSA: “No, the missiles were given to us directly.”
- [When Jabhat Al-Nusra] was “besieged, we had officers from Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel and America here… Experts in the use of satellites, rockets, reconnaissance and thermal security cameras.”
- On US involvement via instructors inside jihadists’ ranks:“The Americans are on our side.”
- “We got 500 million Syrian pounds (around $2.3 million) from Saudi Arabia. To capture the Infantry School in Al Muslimiya years ago we received 1.5 million Kuwaiti dinars (around $500,000) and Saudi Arabia’s $5 million.”
- Money came from the “governments” of those states, not private individuals.
- “Israel is now giving us support because Israel is at war with Syria and with Hezbollah.”
- West has “paved the way” for jihadists coming to Syria.
- “We have many fighters from Germany, France, Britain, America, from all the Western countries.”
- On ceasefire: “We do not recognize the ceasefire. We will regroup our groups. We will carry out the next overwhelming attack against the regime in a few days. We have regrouped our forces in all provinces, including Homs, Aleppo, Idlib and Hama.”
- “We accept no one from the Assad regime or of the Free Syrian Army, which is described as moderate. Our goal is to overthrow the regime, and establish an Islamic state in accordance with the Islamic Sharia.”
- On Mohammed Alloush, a leader in the Jaysh al-Islam group, : “There are mercenaries in Syria, Alloush fights with Al Nusra-Front,”
- Jaysh al-Islam group is part of the Syrian opposition’s High Negotiations Committee (HNC) in peace talks.
- “The group that was housed in Turkey and which was turned into the Free Syrian Army, used to be part of Al Nusra-Front.”
- On affiliation of Jabhat Al-Nusra: [We] “are part of Al Qaeda.”
- “Actually, we were inside one group together with the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL). But the Islamic State has been used in accordance with the interests and political purposes of the big powers like America, and the group has drifted away from our principles. Most of the IS leaders are working with intelligence services, and it’s now clear for us. We, the Jabhat Al-Nusra, have our own way.”
Правительство США жестоко нарушало мои права человека при проведении кампании террора, которая заставила меня покинуть свою родину и получить политическое убежище в СССР. См. книгу «Безмолвный террор — История политических гонений на семью в США» — «Silent Terror: One family’s history of political persecution in the United States» — http://arnoldlockshin.wordpress.com
Правительство США еще нарушает мои права, в течении более 12 лет отказывается от выплаты причитающейся мне пенсии по старости. Властители США воруют пенсию!! Всё это — ещё доказательство, что настоящий действующий закон в США — Закон джунглей.
ФСБ — Федеральная служба «безопасности» России — вслед за позорным, предавшим страну предшественником КГБ, выполняет приказы секретного, кровавого хозяина (boss) — американского ЦРУ (CIA). Среди таких «задач» — мне запретить выступать в СМИ и не пропускать большинства отправленных мне комментариев. А это далеко не всё…
Арнольд Локшин, политэмигрант из США